School-Ready Success Through Music and Movement
Curricula Inspired by Themes You Love Most
Over 64 Themes Which Include 240+ Music and Movement Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Childcares • Preschools • Churches • Small Businesses
Traditional - $22 (Single lesson)
Each lesson is 45 minutes and intended be used at least three times with the same group of children. A training video is also included. The music used in each lesson is sourced from Spotify. You can choose your own music if you would like. Instruments/movement props for each curricula is avail for purchase in our store.
- Rise and Shine
- Winter Wonderland
- Loving’s Day
- Cats and Dogs
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Bears and More BEars
- We Love Mom!
- Bugs, Worms, and Butterflies
- Dad’s Are Great!
- Monkey Business
- Summertime Fun
- Things That Go
- The Deep Blue Sea
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Going to the Zoo
- 123’s and ABC’s
- Fall Festival Funk
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Give Thanks
Christian - $140 (8 lessons)
Our Christian curricula includes eight, 45 minute lessons in each theme. Original Sing n’ Sprout music and training videos are also included. We also encourage you to purchase corresponding CD’s to give to the children who participate in the class. Instruments/ movement props are also avail for purchase in our store.
- God is Love (8 lessons)
- Creation (8 lessons)
- Noah’s Ark Boogie (8 lessons)
- Be Strong in the Lord (8 lessons)
- Jonah (8 lessons)
Listen to Sing n' Sprout Music:
Sing n’ Sprout’s Creation curricula: “Creator of Heaven and Earth”
Sing n’ Sprout’s Noah’s Ark curricula: “Noah’s Ark Boogie”
About our Curricula
- AGE: Our curricula is perfectly suited for toddlers and preschoolers.
- FORMAT: The format of each lesson is the same. Each includes a “Hello Song,” “Stretching Song,” “Story Time,” three – four sections stimulating the development of the mind, body and spirit of the young child, and concludes with a “Goodbye Song.”
- MUSIC: Each lesson uses music which can be found online. We source most of our music using Spotify. However, feel free to use your own music. Our Christian curricula includes the music needed for the curricula. Your purchase gives you permission to play our music. You do not have permission to reproduce Sing n’ Sprout CD’s. (Disclaimer: Click HERE to learn if you qualify to play music without copyright permission or if you need to obtain a license).
- STORY TIME: After the “Hello” and “Stretching Song,” it is story time! We provide suggestions for books to read that support the theme. However, feel free to use your favorites!
- LENGTH: Each lesson is 35-45 minutes in length depending on class size.
- TRAINING: Each lesson includes a teaching video showing you how we use it in our Sing n’ Sprout Music and Movement Studio. You can also purchase an hour ZOOM video conference call one-on-one training. Our “Sing n’ Sprout Teachers” Facebook Page (Click Here) is also another resource for all teachers to ask questions and share ideas.
- TEACHER DIRECTED: Each lesson is designed to be used as a guide. We encourage the teacher to direct the class based on the drive of the students. Adapt our curricula with your own creative ideas in order to meet your children’s needs.
- EASY-TO-TEACH: Each lesson is easy-to-teach. You do not need to have a background in music education.