A Passion for Young Children
The more a young child moves, the more they want to learn. And the more they want to learn, the more they want to move. Meeting a child’s developmental needs is what motivates us to come alongside teachers of young children, providing them with affordable and easy-to-teach music and movement activities that are fun and engaging for toddlers and preschoolers helping them achieve school-ready success.
Every lesson offered in our store is first tested in our Sing n’ Sprout Music and Movement Studio. Our writers are mothers who are passionate about meeting young children where they are at, harnessing the power of music and movement to stimulate the development of the whole child.
Vision: To have people connected with God and others living a life of purpose and intention.
Mission: To provide engaging Christian music and movement education for young children and those that love them.
FAITH: Faith in God in and His word as the foundation in all we do.
HOPE: Hope in God that will turn all darkness into light.
LOVE: Love who is God, and who Himself defines love.
HOLINESS: Holiness that is a calling, a lifestyle, rooted in living radical, sold out lives seeking Gods kingdom and righteousness rather than fleeting happiness.
LEADERSHIP: The servant leadership that Christ exuded, where we understand that in order to really carry the torch of hope, people must know that we care about them through serving them above ourselves.
TEAMWORK: Teamwork that promotes a culture of unity, friendship, and camaraderie.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error (inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, there has been general agreement among all true Christians. Because of the specialized calling of our movement, we desire to allow for freedom of conviction on other doctrinal matters, provided that any interpretation is based upon the Bible alone, and that no such interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the ministry to which God has called us.
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
3. He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for human sins by dying on the cross as a substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
4. He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
5. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and humanity, continually makes intercession for His own.
6. Adam and Eve were originally created in the image of God. They sinned by disobeying God; thus, they were alienated from their Creator. That historic fall brought all people under divine condemnation.
7. Human nature is corrupted. As a result, all people are totally unable to please God. Everyone is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
8. Salvation is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
9. It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written word.
10. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to individuals. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriated in the believer’s life by faith.
11. Believers are called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that they will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
12. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all people, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
13. God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
14. At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of the body to everlasting glory and blessing.
15. At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of the body to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
16. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth – personally, visibly and bodily – to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
17. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple people from every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to “Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.”
Jenni loves to create, partner, and empower. She has a vision to provide affordable, fun and engaging music and movement curricula to the world. Hearing, seeing, and valuing the Lil' Sprouts of the world is what challenges her to create better and smarter curricula. She believes "world peace" is possible when children know unconditional love before 5yrs old. Working with young children, and the caregivers that love them, is her passion and what gives her a purpose everyday.
Lori has a heart of giving, organizing, and training. The Sing n' Sprout vision would not be accomplished without her talents. A long time employee of The United Way, she brings her talents of researching community needs, training, evaluating program outcomes, and partnering with organizations, by understanding the challenges they face and evaluating how Sing n' Sprout will help them meet their goals.